Thai head massage is the head, neck and upper body massage. It helps relieve tensions and toxins accumulated in the muscles, tissues, head, shoulders, neck and face. The therapist uses a number of different movements, including deep kneading and compression techniques in the head, neck and shoulder area. This includes massage work on energy lines and encourages pressure points around the head. The massage ends with soothing shoulders, neck and upper back massage to prevent residual stress or tension and release toxins.
Thai Head Massage is a perfect stress-treating treatment for everyone, shoulder, eye strain, rigid neck, insomnia, poor concentration or sleep disturbance. It is a completely safe and simple, yet effective form of massage therapy that is famous for its stress-absorbing properties. The treatment is completely dressed and without any treatment. Both versatile and non-invasive, so perfect for the whole family, even for expectant mothers and the elderly. In addition to traditional Thai massage techniques, Thai head massage offers many techniques from old Indian head massage. In addition to our physical anatomy, there is another, generally not seen, "fine" anatomy of the chakra. The energy vortex or "Chakra", as it is known, corresponds to different body masses that are related to certain parts of the physical body and the areas of spiritual and psychological development. Encouraging these centers of energy and pathways to perform optimally efficiently provides a very effective way to prevent disease and to better understand the well-being. Balancing this "chakra" is essential to maintaining our health and vitality.
What are the benefits of Thai head massage?
- Anxiety, Stress and Mental Tension
- Cleanses the mind and revitalizes mental ability
- General "Balance, Peace of Mind and Feeling"
- Operates in balancing the chakras
- Relaxation of the respiratory system
- Improves blood circulation to the head and neck
- Improves the Nutrition of the Muscles That Promotes Hair Growth
- Improving Vigilance Productivity and Concentration
- Improves lymphatic drainage from the head and neck
- Improves muscle tone and head and neck movement
- Releases Mental and Physical Stress
- Prevents eyelid, sinusitis and congestion
- Treatment of headaches, migraines and insomnia Another advantage of Thai head massage is that you can do your own headroom anywhere and anytime. You can try it at home or at your workplace or study it to quickly reduce and eliminate tension, stress or headaches that can be caused by any sadness or worry. You can try this with just a few simple techniques, such as neck-joint and trapezoidal muscle release on both sides of your shoulder. Prank pressure on the neck bones, with slight clenched movement to release muscle tension and increase blood circulation to the head. Turn your middle fingers in small circles along the road to the top of the eyebrows from the center of the facade to your eyes. Repeat the sphenoid bone close to the phagocytic seam. Finally push the tab between the thumb and the index finger and apply a little pressure. Slowly pull the ear puddle and let it stimulate all the energy points and press down on your neck with moderate pressure on your shoulders. This will stimulate the release of endorphins and quickly begin to alleviate any symptoms of stress or tension.
Source by Salla T Maliwaong