There are seven or seven dollar hostel hotels in the world that have to be taken into account by travelers in a nightclub. Here are our five most important tips in a safe and secure hotel environment.
1. Room Repair: If you have the option to book a room in advance or pick a place in the hotel, think of some things.
- Which floor should we stay – the general agreement between the 2nd floor and the 6th floor. So people do not have easy access to room windows, but firefighters can reach their ladder.
- Risk of the area – Are you in a hostile environment? If there is a risk of IED, car bombs or suicide bombers think they are on the back of the hotel or, on the contrary, where cars can lead to the entrance. Maybe even from the general lobby area.
If you are not satisfied with your room's location, ask another place. Fire First :
This is a saying we use to remind passengers that when they arrive at your hotel, they spend a few minutes to ask themselves what would happen if there was a fire or other emergency
As you enter your room, put your bag on the bed and exit the room. Find the nearest fire extinguisher and nearest fire extinguisher, get the picture in the dark, and count the number of stairs or doors between rooms and places. You might find them in the dark, or if it's dazzling. Do not stop, check the fire extinguisher and make sure it is a viable option. When you are happy, go back to your room.
3. Fire Second:
It was a tragic story for a whole family who died in his home for a small fire. They slept with all the open doors, and all the toxic fumes were free to move in each bedroom and killed the passengers when they slept. When the firefighters arrived, they found the pet dog only when it was in a small sink. The door protected the dog from the fire and smoked. This story reaffirms the fact that in a room the population can be protected by smoke and heat for a significant period of time if it is right to act.
Fire is the second word we teach our students. After you have determined the fire exit and returned to your room, ask again, what if there is a fire? If there is no escape from the exits, this room will be the citadel, the safe.
- Look at the window, open, what floor is it? Can you jump? If not, it will open to give fresh air.
- How can the door be opened and opened? Do you have a key? If so, leave the same place.
- There is a bath – in an emergency, you can fill it with water and use the door and the walls.
- If there is fire and can not escape, it will damp towels and prevent any gaps around the door.
If you travel to less developed countries or regions, you are thinking of portable fire and carbon monoxide alarms. Both are inexpensive, small and easy to use, and worth the little space they are accommodated.
4. Double Door
The door of the hotel room is the best risk to external risks. When in your room, be sure to use the enclosed locks. Do not open the door unless you're 100% sure about it. If you have a scout, use it.
Some great items on the market that can provide a second door-proof layer, think of them as small and inexpensive.
- Door wedges
- Door Lock
When you leave the room, use the peaks, make sure no one else is out there. If you come back to the room, do not assume it's safe. Most of the locks in the hotel rooms can be easily overcome, many have access to the keys and it would be a mistake to assume that no one could get in. Be careful, take care quickly and relax after checking. And the door closes behind you. The boss of Al-Mabhouh, killed by Mossad in a hotel in Dubai, made a mistake in making his hotel room safe. Mossad used a very simple and easy-to-use machine for decoding an electronic door or tried string and wire technology that opens many doors with the slightest slits between the door and the floor
Not Only intelligence, Who know these tricks, many criminals and offenders have the tools and motivation to go to these lengths.
Cruelty is a dirty word :
- If you hear an alarm, do not ignore it. Quickly react and use a predetermined exit. We do not understand panic and run out of your underwear, shouting, but just make sure you react. Get dressed, pick up your shoes, stay calm, get ready to leave the hotel and pick up the room key if there is a fire and there is no escape, you must return to your room, close the door behind you. Try to avoid collecting places or an emergency landing site. Sometimes enemies will use an alert to gather people in one place before they attack or have a secondary attack.
- If you wake up in the middle of the night for any reason, we will check if there is really no reason to listen, look and feel for a few seconds if something is wrong. If nothing goes back to sleep …
- If you see smoke or fire when you do not expect someone else to report in a hotel. Fire alarms or call the hotel. Especially if you are in your room, call the emergency services, do not assume the hotel will call them. Hotels do not want to call emergency services until they have a chance to check the case because a false alarm is generated. This can cause considerable delays. There have been many such horror stories about deaths and injuries. Take the situation yourself.
- Do not assume that because you're in a hotel, you're safe. If you're in an elevator and someone else comes in, you're not sure you have to wait for it to hit the floor. Make sure no one is following your room.
Most importantly, as in all our counsel, do not create irrational fear, do not think everyone wants to get it. Instead, just increase your awareness, listen to the sixth sense, and take the time to prepare for certain scenarios. Preparing and planning time will never be wasted, but it can also mean a difference between life and death.
Source by M Deane