The new year usually brings new decisions and re-runs. Want to start the year on a clean sheet to evaluate your life and make decisions by improving your life. The same applies to businesses as well. This is the time of the year when businesses plan their strategy and goals during the year. This is the year when all the old products are released to provide space for new and improved products.
Clean old, outdated and unworkable catering equipment. If he is injured and no longer works, he must leave. What should I do?
- Tableware and tableware. Ask one of your staff to check the cutlery and pots of the restaurant. Bent, dull or broken cutlery should be discarded. Shredded plates, saucers and glasses pose a threat because customers put their hands on porcelain cups on chopped plates and lips. Replace them. This is a necessary release.
- Devices. If you had a busy holiday season and the restaurant overtime you will know which device could not withstand the heat. Any damaged appliance should be discarded and replaced with commercial catering facilities that are well built to withstand daily grinding
- Commercial refrigerators. Check the condition of commercial refrigerators in the kitchen. Freeze or freeze the food optimally? If not, you may need it. Alternatively, if the repair can not be optional, you may need to replace it.
- Chefware. If chefs, kitchen staff and waiters wear the same chef each year, it may be time to have some new equipment. After a day of use, the color of the clothes has changed for a whole year, and some of them can be swallowed or suffocated. It's a good idea to get a new colleague for the staff. A fresh new look will raise the appeal of the restaurant.
- Storage containers. Check all the containers in the kitchen. Are any of them shaped? Do the covers not fit properly (because staff members have been placed in the microwave for too long)? Are the containers badly painted? If so, it's time to get rid of them. It is necessary to have sanitary storage tanks that can perfectly seal the contents of the container.
Make a list of catering equipment that has been replaced this year, then keep in mind the sale of hospitality equipment . It's always a good idea to grab a bargain as long as you can.
Source by Stana Peete