Hello travelers, people living on the vehicle and other awesome people, here are 10 Ways to get a good shower on the road
1) On the campsite The campfire thunderstorms change from place to place. Some are excellent, some use solar energy, so you're unlucky if it's dark and others are not warming up at all. Water pressure is also variable. Some people have constant water pressure while others only have a weak flow when someone is complete in the approaching shower or runs in the sink. The campers can range from deluxe to their own locker room to primitive curtains, or rarely, at all. Some of them are well maintained and impeccably clean and others can share some spiders and other mysterious guests.
2) The community pool is another option. You may have to pay a few dollars to use the pool, but showers are usually free. And hey, why do not you swim while you are? In general, only cash and hours are limited.
3) Get 5L Sunlight These are pretty cheap, usually less than $ 20, and they can be very useful if you're doing big. If you leave the sun for a few hours, it will be a hot fall. If it's not hot enough, a cup of near-boiling water has to do the trick. Just do not burn yourself! If private life continues to be a cause for concern, you can get portable data protection for about $ 70, for example Texsport Deluxe Camp Shower / Shelter Combo. It works very well for camping.
4) Solo 465 stainless steel sprayer is used as a medium-pressure lung shower. Several people have noted that they are placed on a stove and heated up, then pressurized, and then shower time. My friend tried to pour this hot water into a 2 liter plastic sprayer and had a very good shower. It uses about 40 ounces per minute, so a 6 minute shower is only two gallons. Another suggestion is a shower with Dawn Direct foam soap instead of soap, when recharged with empty soap and distilled water. Foaming soap foam is not affected by hard water. And it works for meals
5) Get a daily transfer to a local fitness club. Usually, they run between $ 5 and $ 10, are very nice showers, and there is no excuse for not having a great workout while we're here!
6) Or a large gas station, such as Flying J, TA or Pilot, as well as other roadblocks and comfort for passengers and trucks. These are usually one of the finest showers that can be reached on the road, as they have their own bathroom with plenty of hot water and water pressure. Plus they have their own washbasin and toilet. Towels and soaps are usually provided, although you are welcome to bring your own inventory. Costs usually range from $ 5 to $ 10 USD. If you travel with the other major, you are usually willing to pay for a common room. If it's a bit hard to get ready for cash and you feel comfortable, you can ask a truck if you have an extra shower board. Truckers often get free dripping coupons when they buy gas and add an extra (or sell one or two bucks).
7) Visit a Friend New Friend and ask for a shower … sure, maybe a funny look but what are your friends?
8) Try "Develop the shower head". Still needs water, but this device helps save water. Using the hot shower you can use very little water, which is useful when you are on the road until you have the cold water in the water spray. There is a chain to pull the flow of water from a full spray to a dripping while licking. Similar to the dark shower and great for preserving water.
9) Zodi Hot Tap Single Burning Shower Shower Day time with one touch of a button. It holds 4 gallon water, which is good for a 10 minute shower. Costs about $ 130
10 The hotel's swimming pool sometimes allows you to use a pool for a small fee and usually with public showers
Source by Sandra Long