Everyone is always excited when planning a vacation in a special place like Bali. Bali is a world-class tourist destination with fantastic beaches, lush green landscapes, unique cultural events, lots of shopping malls, charming nightlife and much more. If you have never been to Bali, it's a good idea to spend your vacation with your friends or loved ones.
Although paradise island is a world-class resort, this does not mean that you have to spend tons of cash when you are there. If you know how to enjoy the holiday with a minimum budget. Here are some useful tips you can try to:
- Collect as much information as you can from Bal. You will find everything you need on the island on the web, for example, popular tourist attractions, accommodation, car rentals, etc. Decide where you want to go early. If you love the shore, it's probably Kuta, Sanur or Jimbaran. If you want a relaxed atmosphere, go to Tabanan or Ubud. To find out more about your destination, you can estimate the amount of money you need.
- Traveling with friends is the best way to save your holiday costs. You can share a hotel room with a friend to split the rent halfway through. If you travel in a group, consider renting a private villa. Lots of budget villas scattered throughout Bali, but be sure to book ahead well because they are very popular.
- You can always get affordable meals in Bali. You can easily find restaurants serving local cuisine or international cuisine, especially in tourist destinations such as Kuta or Jimbaran. If you're lucky, there are restaurants offering specialty restaurants. If you feel more adventurous, you can ask for the area and find warungs (small shops) that sell Balinese or Indonesian food. Typically, these shops are for locals, not for tourists, so they are much cheaper.
- Bali is not just beautiful beaches but a number of interesting traditional markets. Such as Sanur's art market. Many traditional handicrafts deal with local artists such as Balinese sarongs and wood carvers sold on the market. You can buy these craftsmen to your friends or family's home. If you buy on a traditional market, be sure to lower the price because the sellers usually ask for high prices.
- To get the island you can easily rent a car, but it would be more economical if you are using public transport. Bali is really safe and you can go anywhere on the island with cheap public transport. You can easily navigate through the island through minivans or buses and experience how it feels like traveling locally.
is expensive if you know the tricks. The above tips are just a few of the things that you need to know, so you can browse the web by searching for more travel tips from travelers in Budapest.
Source by Florens Yessica