The US Visa usually records a sticker in your passport or travel document authorizing you to formally request the immigration officer's permission to enter the issuing country. How to get an American Tourist Visa in Thailand

Upon entry to the United States, the Ministry of Homeland Security, the US Customs and Border Protection Office has the right to allow or refuse admission.

The United States Embassy in Thailand is a diplomatic office responsible for receiving and processing a US visa application for Thailand. There are two diplomatic agencies in the Kingdom of Thailand. These are the following:

Embassy of the United States – Bangkok is located at 95 Wireless Road, Bangkok 10330 Thailand. The Consulate General of the United States – Chiang Mai is located at 387 Wichayanond Road, Chiang Mai 50300 Thailand.

Guide to the US Tourist Visa Thailand

The US tourist visa belongs to the category of non-immigrant visas. The so-called "Visitor Visitor B" issued for the benefit of visitors to whom the visit is intended for pleasure or medical ("B2") or business ("B1").

US visa application can be summarized in a few steps.

  • Collect necessary documents, such as a valid passport, a completed application form, photo taken over the last six months, proof of attachment, and proof of appropriate funds. "Binding evidence" is evidence that the applicant has a compelling reason not to remain an immigrant in the United States.
  • You can pay a non-refundable visa processing fee in any country of designated POE 246 nationwide. This fee is not payable at the US Embassy in Thailand.
  • Meet the "Water Information and Appointment Web site and telephone customer service via the Internet or via telephone via credit card or a participating Thai post office."
  • On the day of appointment you must purchase an envelope at the embassy in the Thai Post Kiosk. Next to the envelope, provide the required documents in windows 1 and 2.
  • Take part in the conversation with the consular officer and decide whether the applicant is eligible for a visa application
  • Source by Dennis Ramm