WordPress is a wonderful blog platform that has allowed many people to start blogging and superstar status in this industry. There are literally thousands of themes for the WP platform, which compensates for the gaming space and allows anyone to quickly create attractive web sites. But too many of them can choose and want to make sure they keep away from excessive themes. Here are some things you should look for in your next design:
- Flexibility : You want to buy a product that you can easily customize. You do not want such a super geek to change things on your blog.
- SEO : Free Traffic is one of the best ways to increase your blog. You would like to buy a template that is tailored to SEO and which provides a lot of free traffic.
- SMO : a new way for social media to acquire new readers. It is always ideal for embedding social media on your WordPress site.
- Accessibility and Usability : You do not want a design that is confusing and tough to navigate your readers. Do not put users out or leave your site.
- Layout : Some templates are provided with layouts that you can change to move things without making any encoding. Make sure you are looking for this feature in the next WP topic.
- Cross Browser Compatibility : Make sure your blog appears on the highest browsers, such as IE, Firefox, and Chrome.
- Lifetime Updates : You do not want to pay for updates. So do not forget to ask.
- : Simple and intuitive design is the best in the blog world. You want to make sure your site is attractive enough to attract more readers and sponsors.
WordPress template selection more than simple the first attractive product you see. Make sure you know the facts before you buy a theme. You do not want to change things on a weekly basis right now?
Source by Panah C Rad