Travel insurance is really necessary?
Travel is pretty expensive, right? The cost of air fares, boat trips, hotels, ground transportation, food and activities and entertainment is already high. I don't know about you, but I work hard for my money, and when I travel, I want to keep as much money as possible in my pocket. Do you need travel insurance or luxury? Why not cut some corners here and there.
My personal answer is, of course, that I am not rich in each other and I cannot resist any financial loss if I need medical care when traveling. The fact that we are not self-sufficient means that I am in the market for proper but cheap travel insurance. I suspect you are in the same position, so you also need cheap travel insurance. If you are still unsure, consider the following:
Did you know that if you travel abroad or be injured, your health plan does not cover all the costs you incur? If your treatment costs are higher than your health plan maximum, you will be responsible for the difference unless you have already purchased travel insurance. In fact, in some countries, hospitals cannot be admitted without proof of health insurance or health insurance.
This is true for everyone, regardless of the time or stay abroad. Suppose you are ill for a few hours after you arrive at your destination. Or we assume that you will take a day trip to another country and be injured in a traffic accident. Or, suppose one of your children is part of a group that visits abroad, gets food poisoning, and needs hospital care. In all cases, without adequate travel health insurance, you will be responsible for costs exceeding the limits of the existing health plan.
Therefore, before traveling abroad, you need to make sure you are adequately covered by travel health insurance that does not break the budget. Check to see if your health plan, employee benefits, or credit card is the right coverage. If your coverage is sufficient for your needs, you can enjoy your journey without the extra cost of travel insurance. However, if you are not sure about your coverage or if your coverage is inadequate or non-existent, then the next step is to research and buy the necessary travel insurance
When a few years ago I bought my first flight ticket to China, it traveled around $ 2000, and travel insurance paid me $ 500 because I didn't do it
A few years later, a little older and wiser, and travel insurance for another trip to China much more paid less for me – about $ 300 for roughly the same coverage. The difference? Before I bought my travel insurance for the second trip, I bought it online and got the necessary coverage at the right price. If I had purchased my travel insurance for my last trip from my travel agency, I would have paid about $ 600 for the trip, and my flight tickets cost only $ 1,500! Not exactly the smart way.
So how much will it cost? Not as much money as you will pay if you are ill or injured abroad and you do not have travel insurance! This is the obvious answer to the question
In fact, how much travel insurance cost depends on your age and the type of coverage you choose. The statutes pay only $ 5.50 for $ 1,000. On the other hand, it is expected that the full coverage directive will pay 7-10% of the cost of travel depending on your age. The older you are, the more you will pay. No matter what the cost of the policy, it will be much less than the cost of medical evacuation!
The good news is that you can easily and conveniently and quickly find and find an excellent but cheap online travel insurance and cost reduction while being informed about shopping. You can choose from hundreds of travel insurance companies and policies and save a lot of money in the process. One of the places to start your search is at the Travel Insurance Center [http://www.travel-insurance-central.com]
What to consider when buying travel insurance
Some suggestions to help the informed shopping
1. Consider the worst scenario If you are financially resistant to the worst scenario, you may not need travel insurance or maybe you don't need a comprehensive policy.
2. Make sure that the policy you are considering provides adequate medical / dental coverage, including medical evacuation coverage if you need medical attention at a place where the best available treatment is lower than usual. This can happen if you become ill in a developing country or even on a cruise ship
3. Check your existing insurance policies for possible coverage. There is no point in paying more for homeowner or tenant already existing, such as covering theft and loss.
4. If you're a frequent traveler, consider insurance policies that travel year-round or year-round. They are sometimes referred to as multiple travel travel insurance. Whatever the name, these policies can be relatively inexpensive compared to single-travel travel insurance
5. Know what you are buying, read fine print. Make sure you understand why the company qualifies as a reason for interruption or interruption. If the list is too restrictive, you may have to consider another policy.
6. Don't just buy from a travel agency Probably just a product of one company is available for your convenience, but comfort can be very expensive
] 7. Ask a lot of questions about coverage. Play "What if" game. Ask for a clear explanation of the terminology. Make sure you and your travel insurance company speak the same language
8. Don't buy the insurance company through your shipping provider If the airline goes bankrupt, how much insurance coverage will be appropriate?
t without first changing the coverage of travel insurance policies. Of course, this can be an extra cost, but it is cheaper than you need it most without cover
It goes without saying that you need to take your travel insurance policy with you when you go abroad. You can't see the policy if you are sitting at your desk at home. The travel insurance company must bring your free helpline and other contact details wherever you go. It is not good if you get sick or hurt and the necessary political information is in your hotel room. It's a good idea to bring your regular medical cards and information with you.
I hope these tips will help you get the best travel insurance. Then take care of the journey with the calm that you are aware that the right travel insurance is provided at the right price. Bon Road
Source by John M. Bartanus