So you decided to bring your counsel and find a Thai girlfriend. Large! This is the first step to a very happy life. So the first thing to go out and find a girl. Past articles have provided great advice on how to do this and will provide much more advice in the future. But once you find that particular Thai girl you would like to impress him if you know a few words / phrases that will be useful when the new Thai beauty comes out.
Today I'm Going 7 Thai Words / Terms that you should know when a girl is traveling online or in Thailand or trying to try her. Keep in mind that these rough English pronunciations are for the actual Thai words. The good news is that most Thai girls read at least one small English language and will be able to understand these English written Thai words and phrases when they chat over IM or Thai dating sites. Let's start!
1. The first thing you need to learn is to tell your Thai daughter how beautiful she looks. This can be said: Sway mak. The word "impulse" means beautiful and "mak" very much. Alternatively you could say "Narak mak", which is "very cute".
Then you need to know what he will answer you when you say he's nice. It may just say "hot plate" which is Thai "thank you". Or you can be crazy and say "pak waan", which means "sweet mouth". This is a cute and flirty way for a Thai girl, which means she does not really believe her sweet promises.
3. If you only meet your Thai lady, you should ask her whether you have a friend or a kennel. To do this he says, "Khun me faen today?" It literally turns to the next one: "do you have a friend?"
4. When you're serious about starting your Thai girlfriend, maybe it's time to start calling him Thai women's love. The word "thieves". When you call this, literally it melts with happiness. But just make sure you first get it!
5. If you talk to a girl and it's late, you should tell her the "sweet dreams". You can say, "Faan dee." You really like it and will sleep to think of you. Trust me.
6. Finally, and perhaps the most important thing is the first night when it's time to go. If you go to Thailand, make sure you go to a nice romantic restaurant and bring a bottle of wine. Raise the bottle and say "chon gaow". If you drink from a bottle, say "chon cuord". The term "Gaow" means that glass and "claws" mean bottles are used
. The last sentence you want to learn when a Thai girl is a big "L" word. To say that I love you, simply say, "Give it to me." I'll leave the rest to you!
Source by Drew Patterson