Travel is a fun activity. We all love to travel. We travel to different places to get away from our determined and busy lives. Everyone is tired of everyday monotone life. We all travel to enjoy and refresh. The journey is indispensable for everyone. It helps reduce tension and people's happiness. People get new experience and knowledge of their journey. Some people like to travel in a group while some love to travel alone. Traveling to the group provides the feeling of safety and security. The free trip is alone.
Mostly we do not encounter the problem when we are in urban areas. The problem begins when we start the route. No one can predict when the problem is coming. He comes when he wants to. Problems may vary in places. Travel is unsafe for travel to or may not occur. It is therefore better to take precautions before traveling. We always have to travel with family, friends, colleagues, etc. We do not necessarily find a travel partner for all our travels. If you can not travel with a travel partner, it's better to go with a traveler or another traveler.
Travel alone can cause various problems, such as:
1. Wildlife can attack us when we are traveling alone along the dense forest. When traveling with a group or a travel partner, we have less chance of attacking animals. In case we attack, our companion will be there for help. But if we travel alone, there will be no one for help. So it's better to travel with the travel companion.
2. May cause serious health problems such as acute mountain illness, HACE, HAPE, etc. When traveling at high altitude (when trekking and climbing)
3. May cause serious injury , which can lead to death
4. Some of the hazardous problems may get stuck.
5. We will lose our way.
6. Some places may be kidnapped by local rebellions,
7. We can rob you, etc.
8. Hospitals may not be available on the off route, low health issues may be fatal. If there is not anyone interested in it.
The movie, 127 hours (based on the true story of Aron Lee Ralston), which Danny Boyle makes, insists the traveler not to go alone. Aron is the survivor of a canyon accident. He fell into a southeastern Utah slope. His hand stuck in the cliff. Then he tried to get his right hand out, but he did not know. He cut off his right forearm with a dull pocket knife to release it from the cliff. He was trapped for five days and seven o'clock. You should not have cut off your forearm if you went with an escort to the tour. So always let our family and friends know where we are traveling. We always look for a travel partner. This inspirational real story. Everyone should look.
You can never travel alone.
Source by Ram Gautam