If you have been learning with the information available on the Internet with satisfaction, you should have known until now that your career in the Company Ladder is at best in vain. Basically the idea is to start as a trainee, then as a regular employee, then take up a supervisory and / or managerial position, and ultimately up to the managerial level of the corporate business. Personally, I have nothing against this kind of endeavor as I once dreamed about myself; nevertheless, the toll that you get exactly at the place you want can last at least 30 years;
The problem is that we cannot all be exceptional and, apart from the fierce competition in the game, we have to face the insurmountable bureaucracy, racism, discounts, gender inequalities and other negative things in order to literally Move on the ladder. The compromise is not an optimum return even from an optimistic point of view. That's why I want to support you to start your own business and the cheapest way to build an affiliate marketing blog or website
Affiliate marketing definition
Affiliate marketing is a simple income producer is a business method where you take on the role of a promoter and help your manufacturers and sellers in their relationship with end users. It should be clear that, whether you are a passive or active participant in this business, you are by no means the initiator or creator of the products / services you produce. But you get a small portion of the sales as compensation. This is basically a three-way connection between you, the seller and the customer.
What is affiliate marketing NO
If you want to send an unsolicited email to an affiliate network and ask for a prepayment, you should check them out and find out they are or scam or legit. Go to the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and find out if you can't find anything, go to affiliate marketing forums and the forum. They would know a lot about these scams, because the news is spreading rapidly in social media and forums. Another thing to look for is if these people sell unrelated products or something they will never use, such as $ 350 for affiliate marketing success or other catchy titles;
The truth is that you can learn basic affiliate marketing about the highest ranking websites and blogs. In fact, they can teach more useful information than all the books and DVDs that other people sell. Becoming a partner is free if you sign up for affiliate marketing programs, and the only thing that will really cost you money is web hosting, which is about $ 70 – $ 100 a year for your affiliate marketing blog. Some other costs may include a unique website / blog logo (optional), an electric bill; hire a blogger (optional because you can write blogs) and probably advertise paid ads to promote your site or blog (optional).
Types of Affiliate Marketing
The interesting feature of affiliate marketing is that you can earn more commissions than most people do. Let me explain the 3 different types of marketing and how you can search for them.
1. Unattached Affiliate Marketing – This type of affiliate marketing does not require too much work from you, you don't have to set up an affiliate marketing blog like Amazon Affiliate Programs. This is more like a PPC marketing (pay-per-click) where it only displays affiliate ads on sites that allow this type of marketing, and then receive commissions through the clicks that web users use to advertise
2. Related Affiliate Marketing – This is the kind of marketing where you need to have some level of involvement, and this is where you create an affiliate marketing blog or website and always show affiliate links on almost all of your site / blog sites. You also get a commission every time a web user clicks on your affiliate links.
3. Invested Affiliate Marketing – This type of marketing may require you to actually use the products / services before you write about them and be able to write more comprehensive and honest opinions.
You can choose from these three types of affiliate marketing methods, but most affiliate marketing programs use type 2 affiliate marketing that provides a degree of participation and online presence from your end.
Co-location of gears and wheels
Now that you have an idea of what affiliate marketing is and what's a common pitfall, you're ready to start travel for financial freedom and a rich lifestyle! Affiliate marketing is similar to any other type of business, and you need to plan a strategic month or even years before you start, so I'll give you the basic strategy of becoming an affiliate marketer by signing up for affiliate programs. Creating an affiliate marketing blog and all other important data.
Steps to Affiliate Marketing:
1. Decide what topic you want to use for your blog or website. You better write reviews or general information about passionate products / services because you write better articles than those you don't like. For example, if you are crazy about crochet or kid's bikes, then this niche should be chosen for your blog! Affiliate programs contain an enormous inventory of products for sale and include croquettes and bikes. If you are a business-minded individual and you think you can write anything, then be sure to choose the niche that is most useful in the item.
2. Create your website and buy cheap but reliable web hosting. You do not need a web designer to create a website or blog. It can be used by WordPress, Weebly, Web.com, Blogger, eHost and others. User-friendly "click & drag" features allow you to create your blog / website in 5 – 10 minutes
3. Learn basic SEO and use it on your blog or website. Search engine optimization or SEO is a very good marketing strategy that allows your site to be known across the web, or at least most of it. If your site is easier to find in search engines, it is much more convenient for people to visit and more visitors make more money for you.
4. Learn about social media marketing to show your presence online. In reality, social media marketing or SMM is part of the SEO large-scale system, and without it, your SEO campaign would not be as successful as you'd expect. There are literally billions of people hanging on the Internet every day, and most of them are on social media sites. It would be a logical choice to visit visitors to your site and increase your earning potential.
5. Learn about paid advertising and carefully consider whether to use it or not. Paid ads help you target the right people who are already looking for your promoted products. This means they have a good chance of buying. Don't you want to buy products through your affiliate links?
6. Start uploading your site with content. If you want to write boring and unimpressive blogs and articles, I advise you not to continue creating an affiliate marketing blog because I promise people will not read your blogs or visit your site. Write articles that will impress you first. This will let people know if people want to read what they have to say. If you find an extremely critical person to judge your writing, it would be better to help you improve your writing style significantly. The reader's commitment to absolute affiliate marketing. You will determine your earning capacity, so do the best to write the content of your site above all.
How to Get Affiliate Marketing:
• Partner / Affiliate Partner Agreement is signed by the vendor / vendor, and if you sign up as a partner on a partner network, your affiliate network will give you a small percentage
• You will need to embed or display affiliate links on the site or affiliate marketing blog about the advertised products. The purpose of these links is to bring your blog readers to the seller's website (usually found on the partner network site) to purchase the items you want.
• Percentage of each sale ranges from 1% to 10% (some give more than 10% but rarely) and generate income. For example, a web user is blogs about coffee makers and reads his blog post or the informative article. The reader was impressed with his blog and decided to click on the affiliate link and then buy 1 coffee machine for $ 350. If the affiliate network authorizes 7% of the commission, the sales on its own will be $ 24.50.
• $ 24.50 may be a small amount and not enough to convince you of a subsidiary; However, if you could bring 10,000 visitors to your blog in 30 days and some 3882 people bought a coffee maker, then your revenue for that month is $ 107,359! If we are able to bring as many visitors to your site on a regular basis, you can accept that your monthly earnings are included in these numbers. You can now evaluate the value that SEO and SMM can do for your affiliate marketing business.
How Much Can You Do?
The straight answer to this question. .. no LIMIT, how much you can earn. The Pickmyshaver.com website's regular monthly income in October or November 2013 and 8 months later was $ 8.446! If he continued, he would earn more than $ 50,000 a month this month, except that an anonymous buyer bought it at $ 60,100 for Flippa in June 2014. It's just 1 site, and I'm sure you can manage your best day on 2 – 3 sites for affiliate marketing.
At this point I allow you to use your imagination to find out how much you can earn; or how hard to search. It is up to you. I'm sure this article can help you start creating your own affiliate marketing blog, and not just money, but the freedom of everyday life. After you start earning more than $ 8,000 a month, you can buy more time to spend with people who matter most to you – your family. I wish you the best, and don't forget to forget a comment and tell me that affiliate marketing has changed your life as it changed mine.
Source by Kit Dequito