While a number of real estate agents circumvent the bends to avoid research, some research needs to be done before the sale. The best real estate agents know that research is the tickets for prosperity and happiness and embrace. Many other agents "roam" to research without having to work hard on the system. They often seek out the "magic" research system.
I have seen on the market every system that is sold as a "magic formula"; They claim that research is easy, automatic and practically instantaneous. The truth is that these formulas are mostly good systems for research. But they are not magical, and neither is essentially better than the other … and neither is "immediate". Everyone will make effort and consistency.
What is the best research system? This is what you want to work harder. A good research method is what you work comfortably to fit your personality, so you are more willing or successful.
Active Property Finding Methods
Best Finding Fast Results is Active. Below are the most common active research methods.
- Some real estate agents have the personality to knock the cold doors for a few hours a day. They like repetition. They enjoy walking and exercising. They like to have a script and a rhythm. After the first day, they quickly take off all the inconvenience when they talk to people at the front door. They find that most people do not mind that someone is working hard and knocking on the door. If you are a man who has a strong sense of humor over people to knock their doors, it would be worth considering that thousands of Realtors have built great successes. Just because I do not like it does not mean that others feel the same way. This is a simple and very inexpensive research approach. The key to its operation is to know the consistency and the appropriate type of words to convert lead into a meeting on the spot (which is true of any of the active research methods).
- Some (few) people enjoy the cold call. They love repetition, consistency and ease. But the public does not enjoy the telemarketer, so the rejection rate is high. If someone is a person who interprets a personal attack, you probably will not do this. On the other hand, this is one of the fastest ways to grow your business, and I know many successful brokers who built their business for the big six-digit cold call. You can learn to work in the Do Not Call list. And as telemarketing is a challenge, there will probably not be much competition, and today people become more inventive because they do not call them.
- Some people enjoy FSBO or call dropdowns. I like the odds (since the owner has "raised his hand") and steel is the challenge itself. These owners can play something else that is frustrating and seems to be "scary" for the first time to talk to them. However, there are very well-described techniques to deal with and to know exactly the right words. In some areas, FSBO / Expireds is sufficient to complete a research program. In other areas it can be a one-week program.
- Some agents like web 2.0 and social media marketing. I like it, but they also understand that this is not just a hobby. They have a strategy and know how to use the strategy for websites, lead generation companies, blogs, social media, ezine articles, and so on. Using. This is a pseudo-active form of research because it combines the elements of advertising (throw the bait and see, out of Harap) with networking. The challenge is to know exactly what works in the "real estate media world" and what is not, as it's easy to lose yourself.
- Other real estate agents live and breathe in to join the network. They are social beings who can do business by talking to the grocery store. The network system provides an intentional strategy to build the right type of relationships, to become familiar with the community, and so on. If you are introverted, you may not be attracted to the research. On the other hand, I know the introverts who do well because they have the purpose to make the conversation and learn the right words to say that they motivate someone to do business with them. Many people enjoy the construction of 100% referral-based businesses, as well as working methods and strategies that go far beyond what we normally consider networking.
- Some people enjoy farming because they like to be part of the community. They enjoy the benefits of door knocking, sponsorship of adjacent events and blogging on the "hood". If you do not like your neighbors, you do not need to create your neighborhood. Some agents use adjoining websites with coupons and free ads to sell garages, FSBOs, and so on. Farming is the only method that includes all other elements, so if you like variety, then this method is for you
- Still others like me have achieved tremendous success with running equipment – for the first time with a buyer, seller, investor, etc. The workshops are natural and fun to me, so I'm happy about the research … and I think an agent should be enjoying the property, otherwise they will not do it. I have developed my own system production workshops and released content that people like to work with. This is a nice approach for many agents who are a bit shy but still love the stage.
- Open houses are still a great way to see the prospects if they perform well. Some agents are open for five days a week. They have a process for customers who cross over and work in the community where open houses are held, often agents become timely. If open houses in the lookout plan for a lynchpin, you want to know exactly what words are used to motivate viewers to cooperate with you and want to receive appointments, not just phone numbers. Some agents feel that open houses are a waste of time because they do not get enough active lookouts in their territory. If this is true for you, you may have to spend the weekends with a different approach.
Less Active Research (or Passive Research) Includes Direct Response Marketing, Advertising, Online Lead Generation Companies, / Cards sold, dropping flyers, etc. Some of these techniques work very well. Some are a complete waste of time. Before deciding to launch a passive marketing campaign, talk to your coach and discuss the costs and outcomes.
A Realty Finding System Needed by Every Agent
Every agent must follow its former clients faithfully and automatically. In-process database management is perhaps the only way for most agents to straighten out the industry's highest level. Finally, after you've built your business for many years, this past customer base will be your ticket to your life that you've always dreamed of.
Database management is your best bet for "easy, automatic and virtually instant" business. If you need business now, join any previous customer and person under your influence and ask them for a referral. Using a referral technique and word, you have a very good chance of exploring at least one new transaction.
Source by Linda Schneider