How To Create A Tablet?
Here's what to watch out for and how to do it right. Extremely detailed information and I would like to show you the full table process in a delicious dining environment.
Setting tables in your restaurant is completely and completely one of the most important and very important procedures. How would you like to greet, sit and have a nice dining experience for your guests if the tables are not set properly? If you do not, you can not start your service
What do you have to do?
Here is a list of items to create a list of items:
- Ensures that it is washed, ironed and has no holes or spots
- Mounting Washer (molton) to keep the table soft and avoid noise when placing plates on the table, such as plates, glasses, etc. Many times, restaurants have two different types of Tablecloths Large and Small) to create a more comfortable mood, avoid noise and change table clothes faster, as often only a small overlap needs to be changed.
- Iron or Steam
- Plate or Charger
- Tableware depending on the style of the presetting. Here I like to use starters and main course cutlery. This makes it easy to adjust to meals. So there is a need for main pot (meat) fork and knife and novice fork and knife .
- Bread and Butterboard (B & B)
- B & B knife
- Dessertville or any other small villa that is to be eaten with Amuse bouche (a little delicacy cooked by the cook for the guests at the beginning of the meal.) Sometimes a small spoon (coffee spoon) Can be.
- Napkin meets restaurant standards, theme or style
- Glassware, again accordingly the restaurant set style. In this case, I like to set up a red and white wine glass (19459003) (19459003), a red and white wine glass (19459003)
- Fresh Flower or other Decoration to the Table by Restaurant Theme
- The Candle Holder with a new candle defined by the Restaurant Standard
All glassware, cutlery and porcelain arts must be unclean, polished and free watermarks. In addition, all equipment must be free of any damage, chips, marks, and / or fingerprints
Each one needs, of course, depends on how many You want to set up a person. Now we want to create a table for two guests sitting opposite each other, a freestanding table with four chairs.
I suppose this table will be dinned because in this case, we need most equipment and the service will be more sophisticated (but depending on the restaurant).
How to do it?
We're collecting, we can start creating a table. This table is made up for 2 guests, dine, opposite each other and a freestanding table with 4 chairs.
Check the table Stable, does not fluctuate (eg, put the screws under the table, place a cork slice under one foot etc.) and enough space Is available for the next sitting device, as well as Holes, broken edges or other inequalities on the desktop.
Place the washer (19459003) (tablecloth or thin rubber mattress) on the table. If you use a table cloth: Carefully handle and keep your fingers on the edges only. Avoid wrinkles and wrinkles at all times. Make sure that the clothes are on both sides of the same length in the middle. For the Thin Rubber Carpet: Place it in the center and ensure it is flat without waves and wrinkles and covers the entire top of the table to avoid glasses or other equipment. In addition, the crease around the edges of the rag has to face down.
Take over the overlap according to restaurant standards. There are different styles, but you need to make sure you carefully handle the dress and touch it as little as possible to avoid it again, wrinkles and stains. All sides should be centered and should be of equal length
Iron or Steam tablecloths thoroughly remove all the remaining wrinkles on top and side. Make sure iron has a clean surface! Maybe he should iron the dress before placing it on the table.
Set the demonstration board (or charger) to the center of the table, a miniature length away from the edges. If you use a second disc at the top of the tray, place it in the center of the tray. Make sure sheets are polished, bright, clear, undamaged, broken or broken
The next step is to set the cutlery . Place the main power knife on the right side of the demonstration board, one inch from the edge of the table, and only 2-3 mm from the pointer. The blade is to the left of the dashboard. Next to the right side goes the appetizer knife. The distance between the two shawls should not exceed 2-3 mm, but they would not touch each other. The headlamps on the left side of the pointer are the same as the main knife, just 2-3 mm from the pointer and a miniature length from the edge of the table. The fork of the appetizer is to the left of the fork of the main villa, 2-3 mm apart (at the hardest part, measured by the fork teeth). Both the forks and knives are exactly 90 degrees to the edge of the table.
Inserting a B & B and a Knife: Place the disc on the left side of the feedstring and 5 cm from the edge of the table (here's a lot of reviews on Ask your top-ranking about how it's done in the restaurant. ) Place the B & B knife on the right side of the B & B plate (in the middle of the right side of the disc) parallel to the flank and parallel The Appetizer Fork
The napkin can be placed at the center of the demonstration board. Napkin placements always depend on forms, styles, folds, restaurant environments, and moods, but always ensure that access to the napkin is as low as possible, as guests are likely to use it on or around their mouths.
Add the glass to the setting. There are three glasses, a red wine glass, a white wine glass and a water glass (water jet). The first cup on the table is the red wine bottle, as this is one that is probably used for the main course. Place it on the top of the mainstream knife, where the center of the stem is in accordance with the knife. How tall the knife is the setting of the glass. Can be a line or a cluster. Let's make a line. Adjust the distance to the main blade so that the white wine glass can fit without touching the cutlery. The white wine glass is on the right side of the red wine glass at an angle of 45 degrees. The distance between the two glasses should be as close as possible but can not touch each other. The thickness of the postcard is perfect. From now on, the water glass runs at 45 degrees again under the white wine glass and on the right. Probably this glass will be from the cutter's knife. Again, the distance between the water and the white glass should not exceed the thickness of the postcard. In case it is created, it must be a cluster. Just take the water glass to the top of the wine glass to build a triangle. The same rules apply to distances.
Glassware Treatment: Carefully handle glassware. It is better to drop and / or break less. Hold the glasses on the stool and take the test or jump between your fingers. Never touch the glass because it will leave a fingerprint.
Flowers and candles and table decoration are usually on every table. Salt and pepper depending on the restaurant and other equipment and spices. Flower vases are located on either side of the middle or on the table. This applies to candles and other deco items. Make sure the flowers and all the other equipment and spices are fresh, clean and not damaged, chopped or broken. In addition, flowers need to control spider web and other bugs.
To get a completely symmetrical, clean and organized impression on arrival and implantation How to achieve this:
- Should be placed in the center of the table on both sides.
- Align the cutlery so that they are exactly the same, so the main knot knife fits into the main spout and the knife knives with the fork hammer
- The glasses must be parallel to each other when in line.
- The chairs round the whole picture. They must be completely clean (sometimes between the seat, between the slings and the backrest), should be stable and not acne. Adjust them so that they are in the front and center. And the tablecloth does not touch the chair. This means that the chair can not be moved under the table, but it also depends on the restaurant.
- Finally, look at the whole structure and make sure all the items are properly set, clean, intact, and in perfect condition.
Same procedure Can be used for planting four or more guests. It is always important to coordinate cutting tools, puzzle plates and glassware.
This is the beginning. Try it and you see it a few times that it's not that hard! Practice it!
Others serve and make a difference!
Source by Martin Kramer