Over the past decade, the number of single women has more than doubled. Many people chose independent life, not their traditional husband. 1 out of 5 women will never have a child. 40% of households with children under the age of 18 are the only earners. Just a few decades ago, it was difficult if it was not impossible for a woman to take a mortgage alone. Nowadays, more and more women are buying homes independently. Recent surveys accounted for 16% and 22% of single women in the household. Women are now killing their own spiders, cutting lawns and repairing their own toilets, etc.
It is no wonder that the only travel industry is booming. Travel companies and travel companies now need to fit these vacancies. There are many one-time trips and holiday companies are planning holidays for independent women of this type. You only need to go to Google and enter the only woman's travel tours & # 39; to receive thousands of dedicated websites for the top spot. If you are a modern woman and want to travel alone in the world, there are a few tips you need to do to avoid and stumble along the way:
- Prepare for the questions: "Why Many people will not understand the reasons for walking alone and wanting to travel alone. Women are more sensitive and emotional than men. If you feel safe, you are probably right and should move.
- If this is your first independent trip, why not book a pre-planned holiday company. I mentioned, there are thousands of companies for the only female traveler who will pick you up from the airport and take you to the hotel and take you to the tours. Some companies place a single group of women on the same tour to be in good company.
- This is common sense, but do not follow strangers in places on the road or accept lodges or lifts from men or women.
- Don't wear shiny jewelery or expensive clothes. in public places, because it shows people that you have a lot of money. If you blow your bling, there will be more targets for robbers.
- Make sure you know what the emergency number is in the country you are in and make sure you always have a mobile phone.
- Some cultures believe that women traveling alone are available. You can wear a fake wedding ring to avoid unwanted attention.
- Tell some of your friends and family about your plan and see them all the time.
- Preparation of photocopies of passport, identity and travel insurance.
- If you're concerned about the lack of self-defense skills, why not take a basic class before traveling. This will give more confidence to the traveling solos.
Finally, don't be afraid. If you have chosen a single life of your choice, it is likely that a very confident person will stop completely. Being alone can be fun and fun. Ignore what & nbsp; connected & # 39; friends say serial killers and violent. Don't let them down because they think it's dangerous. Couples can get into trouble just as easily as single travelers. Use common sense and play it safe. There will be a full blast you want to do, and when you want it.
Source by Carolyn Clayton