Your luggage is under different conditions. Rain, muddy flights and dirty sidewalks will be dirty and smugs on their luggage. If you do not take care of it, the valuable travel bag can wear out faster.
Cleaning dirty and stinky luggage can not be too distracting. Let me give you a few tested tests:
1. Vacuum your package. Try to get rid of so much dirt and dust as you can. Vacuum the rollers and the inside of the bag. You may want to use a vacuum machine that has a good filter to effectively absorb dirt and dust particles
. If you are using a canvas package, try cleaning it with a mild detergent. Mix two drops of detergent in two glasses of warm water. Soak the sponge or clean towel in the mixture. Pull out the excess. This will delete the inside and outside of the machine.
Be sure to remove contaminant particles. Remove dirt and crispy sludge on the luggage wheels
3. Try to get rid of the mud with your skin cushion with a leather polisher. The skin polisher should be applied on a clean cloth. Wipe the bag.
4. Take a soft, brushed brush and use it to remove dirt particles in the zipper, wheels and handle handles. You may first try to soak the brush in the dishwashing liquid. This loosens crisp slurry or dirt
. Sprinkle the baking soda in the inside and outside of the package. Leave it for one hour. The soda coating can effectively diffuse the unwanted baggage odor. This helps to get rid of stains and dirt.
6. An hour later, vacuum the luggage again to get rid of the baking soda residue.
7. To trim the trunk, you must try the lemon juice again. Just mix a cup of lemon juice with a cup of water. Place in a spray bottle. Spray the package. It must operate in the diffusion of this undesirable odor of smell
8. Leave to dry completely. Place the bag in a location that is not exposed to direct sunlight.
If you are in a rainy season, be sure to use your luggage bag. These can be bought from the travel bag business. Protect your bag from further damage.
Source by Alan Cassidy