Certain Australia is the smallest continent and many other superlatives can be described. One of the coolest contributors and the driest occupied continent. In order to offset these unsupported descriptions, this country and continent is home to the world's largest coral reef, the Great Coral reef. There is also the Augustus Hill, which we know is the world's largest monolith.
With the rich history of the country, they have rich natural resources. When mentioning Australia, we immediately think of cute marsupies like koals and kangaroos. But the alpine mountain range, tropical rainforests and marine life boast great biodiversity. In fact, most reptiles in any country, 755 species.
It's really a shame if you visit the country and you do not feel its natural wonders. Here are some things you can do to experience Australia's biodiversity:
1. Become a company of ever-loving koals. As a child, you are definitely a favorite bear. He decides to keep it, even if he is old and dirty. Why do not you live the sweet childhood memories that are in the company of live beasts, that is koals. Go to Kangaroo Island to meet these cute creatures. Here you will meet other lovable animals such as sea lions, wallabies, clowns and bacon.
2. Swim with the world's largest fish. Many people are afraid of mere mention of the whalebone known as the world's largest fish. If you are one of those people, shake your fear, for whalers are actually gentle underwater giants. You can do this swim with them at Ningaloo Reef.
3. Visit at least one national park. Natural excursions under the earth will not be complete if you do not visit at least one of the natural parks. A good example is the Kakadu National Park, where you can enjoy the beauty of the rainforest of the country first hand. This place is also the right place to first look at aboriginal cultural objects.
4. Experience the underwater view of the Great Coral reef. Australia's natural wonders will not be the same for the famous Great Barrier Reef and you can not afford to skip and experience the spectacle, especially if you are a lover of marine life.
If you're a person who just wants to travel, there are really many reasons why you get an Australian tourist visa. Like Australia's natural wonders, Australia is proud of vibrant and classic capital cities, which include:  Sydney, NSW.
This city is a combination of urban lifestyle and natural wonder. This is where the world-famous opera house is located and is filled with world-class shopping malls. You can also kayak in Sydney under the Harbor Bridge.
2. Melbourne, Victoria. The city is proud of the renowned shopping districts, sophisticated restaurants and flourishing art scenes.
3. Brisbane, Queensland. This is the old and the new crucible. In this town you will find gardens, sandstone cathedrals and skyscrapers. There are some activities you can do, cycling cycling in Urban Botanical Gardens and exploring urban villages.
4. Canberra, Australian Capital Territory. The capital of Australia, Canberra, is the place where you can find more information about National Sports Athletes at the National Sports and Science Institute or to see your political history in the old Parliament House.
Source by Jo Alelsto