The best blog format gives visitors visitors to your site and provides Google crawlers with the right information, so the blog appears in search results. Meeting a good blog content is just part of the challenge. It is simply important to get a blog post in front of people searching. Let's start.
1) Key research is the most important step. Sign out of Google or Bing to make the search results unbiased and not based on your personal search history. In the Google search box, type quotation marks before and after the keyword you are looking for. For example, the "best blog format". Then, under the search box, you see 23,700 hits. This means that Google has found 23,700 pages online with the "best blog format". This is a great number because there is not much competition and a post has a chance in Google search results.
Avoid keywords with more than 30,000 results. 10,000-20,000 is ideal. For example, "how to start blog" there are 346,000 results that are generated by using keywords and too much competition to view. It would be best to blog another keyword phrase.
Longer keyword phrases are the best. The more descriptive the keyword phrase, the more likely it is to target targeted traffic to your blog or website. The "Best blog post" is shorter than you would suggest, but you only need to write 23,700 searches because the chance of a blog entry is higher.
2) Begin by making sure your blog title is formatted in H1, located in the drop-down menu near the font in WordPress. WordPress automatically formats the title of a blog post in H1, but you may not use WordPress or check it out.
3) Make sure the next heading that displays the viewer in the post is formatted in H2 format. Google bots search for H1, H2, and H3 formatted keywords. Keyword phrases should be re-mentioned in a link at the bottom of the blog post, and formatted in H3 format. This link simply brings the viewers back to my blog post. Feedback to the H3 peak serves two purposes: a back link as well as the H3 format sought by Google.
4) Links to relevant Web sites or other blog posts are important. If you can not think about your links in the entire section of your blog post, at least your blog post contains links to the blog's homepage and social media pages at least. This is the place where affiliate marketing comes in. Tell them the products you believe in are relevant to your readers. If readers click through and buy, they are paid to paying partner.
5) Always optimize your photos and photos. Mark the images you've included in your blog post with keywords and descriptions, and links to other sites on your site. The more information you need for Google's robots, the more relevant the site's relevance, the better.
6) Google Spiders / Bots also search for your keyword or phrase in bold, underlined, and italic.
7) The best blog format is about 500 words, the keyword phrase is five or six times the whole.
8) Synchronize your blog post and spread the word! Share social media and everywhere you think.
It's important to follow the best blog format if you want to appear in search results. Do not forget that your blog posts will be online as long as your site is up and running. If you want to format the right time in the beginning, the effort will be rid of your prospects for years.
Source by Matt Nathanson