Apparently, rising demand from the West has made it difficult for the original Tibetan silver accessories; False Tibetan decorations are sold by some desperate merchants for unsuspecting people. The metallurgical evaluation carried out in 2007 showed that most of the cheating Tibetan silver jewelry 925 never contains silver. Even worse, these types of products contain an unhealthy lead compound that can usually cause cancer. And spiritual inscriptions, even decorations, do not carry spiritual motives. Obviously, these kinds of fake silver jewelery are not healing optimistic energy, but they can cause illnesses. Moreover, it is a prerequisite for money spent on artificial products.
When buying tibetan 925 silver jewelry, you are well aware of the following issues:
• Authentic Tibetan silver jewelry is made of genuine silver. This means that the metallurgical test results in 92.5% silver detail. Generally, if the silver content is less than this ratio, it can not be considered a true Tibetan 925 silver jewelry. Strangely enough, some questionable suppliers even represent precious silver content at 100 percent silver, which is hard because the real silver can not maintain a solid shape.
• Review the country again for the source. Silver jewelry in Thailand, India and Latin America is often accompanied by a Tibetan label to impress them in the midst of Western consumers. Loyal Tibetan silver is almost entirely Nepal's product. Nepalese craftsmen have been widely known as first class silver artists for 6 hundred years. The monasteries in Tibet and China are constantly asking that the 925 silver jewelery created in Nepal and the delightful legacy still boom today.
• False Tibetan silver jewelry is almost always a major health hazard Like arsenic and lead. If you ever inhale or lick these mistakes, you may develop diseases such as neurological disorders, hypertension, fertility complications, psychic retardation, muscle and joint problems, hearing difficulties, kidney failure, etc. Then we encourage you to make Tibetan jewels as certified Nepalese handicrafts.
• Sterling silver may cause difficulties with another alloy used for formatting, but color and sparkle remain as original as silvery white. Please do not buy silver jewelery if you see stains in shade and shade.
• The original Tibetan silver jewelry consists of solid 925 silver metals. On the other hand, counterfeit products are coated or coated with silver on the surface. So, if you notice that the surface is obscured, it is not clear at all.
• Unlike gold (the price of which is calculated with carats), the silver metal 925 does not have a standard technique for purity testing. Buy 925 sterling silver ornaments according to your own weight, shape, dimensions, finishing and pattern.
• Locate the seal of approval that is under the jewel base 925. This is just a mark for the use of 92.5% silver. • Some goldsmiths engage the jewelery with nickel to prevent the comb from reaching sterling silver. As for some, if you are allergic to Nickel, you should keep away from this kind of silver jewelery. Rather, they can be chosen with rhodium or even lacquer.
• As mentioned before, genuine Tibetan silver jewels were born in Nepal in the 6th century. Even today, Nepalese silversmiths from Newar rescue the ancient know-how due to the reputation of the Tibetan monasteries. This is the reason; We recommend that you remove "Made in Nepal".
Source by Amogh Shakya