I'm sure you read many articles about optimizing search engines for websites and portals. What about your blog? Can you apply the traditional SEO techniques to your blog? The answer is "Yes".
The blog became increasingly popular because of its flexibility and ease of content management. Blogs and blog posts are generally search engines because they are rich in text, links and unique information. Blogs generally know about search engines up-to-date on up-to-date updates on a daily basis, so they get a lot of priority in search results.
So how could you optimize your blog better?
Well, blog optimization is similar to optimizing your site. But depending on what blog service you are using, for example. Blogspot, WordPress, typepad; the result and efficiency may be somewhat different.
Here are some of the most important tasks:
1. When setting up a blog, make sure your primary keyword is in the blog domain. No matter what blog you use, it's NOW.
For example, if you want searchers to find you by the "Celebrity" keyword, make sure the domain / subdomain is located within
. Try to focus on the theme and blog theme. If your blog is technology-oriented, just focus on technology-related topics. Mixing content does not help SEO. The advantage of this blog is the frequency of publishing. If search engines find similarities 3-4 mails per day, they will be very active on this site. Depending on the topic of the blog, you may be able to speed up your blog rankings when it comes to a hot topic on the web.
3. Always use interesting titles on your blog, sometimes known as "link bait". The title should show interest in the reader's mind to read the subject further.
4. Use labels to highlight and emphasize some keywords.
5. Link to other popular blogs and ask them to link back to you
6. If you're using wordpress, make sure you take full advantage of Permalinks. Use a nice structure with the post address on the link.
7. Use Google Sitemaps, which is the webmaster's features for Google. The Google sitemap will help you start your blog on google.
8. No better food for the search engine than fresh content and links. So update it often and let everyone know that you send "Ping" to the famous aggregators.
There are many other ways to optimize your search engine blog. But whatever you do, be sure to stick to your current domain and blog service or system as long as you're writing. You may lose many readers if you move elsewhere.
Source by Amit Patel