Poverty Solutions

What is Poverty?

This is a hygiene where people's basic food, clothing and asylum applications are not met. Poverty is usually two types. Absolute poverty occurs when people are unable to obtain adequate resources to support the minimum level of health. Everywhere is the same and can be eliminated, as some countries prove. Relative poverty occurs when people do not enjoy a certain minimum standard of living by government-specific, country-specific, sometimes in the same country.

According to reports, 39 percent of Pakistani people are in multidimensional poverty. This is because of the higher poverty rates of FATA and Balochistan. Pakistani people are only very serious because they are not serious. In Pakistan, 20 percent of the country's income is paid to the country. The remaining 80 per cent are heading towards the government / political parties. 10 percent of the paid income (20 percent of the country) will be paid to Music Industries Movie Industries and rich families. 10 percent believe that this country will be successful and donations to donor organizations, student education and hospitals.

Poverty is not just perfection. It depends on the government and the leaders, but everyone has the right to enjoy their lives. Enjoy happily, do not worry, but make sure you work hard. As you say, "The world is a dangerous place not for those who are evil but for those who look and do nothing." ] Percentage of Poverty in the World

At least 80 percent of humanity lives less than $ 10 a day. More than 80 percent of the world's population live in countries where income disparities are widening. The poorest 40 percent of the world's population pays 5 percent of global income. The richest 20 percent pay three quarters of world income.

According to UNICEF, 22,000 children per day die for poverty. And in the poorest villages, some of them die quietly and nobody knows. Thank God, Abdul-Sattar Edhi, James Harrison, Gino Starda and many other heroes who have saved many lives. Those who worked very hard and saved a lot of life are known to the last day. We always value these kinds of people. Vicente Ferrer helped millions of people and saved many lives. He helped many poor people with health and rural development.

Abdul-Sattar Edhi was the name of grace. From his private donations, he created an 1800 ambulance truck. The Edhi Foundation is a network of humankind. At the time of his death, Edhit was declared the parent or guardian of 20,000 children

Poverty Fighting Solution

Working in the fight against poverty is our main and important weapon. Support the poor. Continuous support is needed to ensure that we can support and help each other by not fighting each other. Please consider donating it, no matter how small.

Source by Ahmer Fahim Malik

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *