Japanese travel visa – 3 Japanese visa option

Whether you are planning to tour, student, business, or country search in Japan, you need to understand the right to visa. Like most other countries around the world, the Japanese Immigration Office has some restrictions, guidelines and requirements on who can access the country and what they can do after they arrive. Specifically, the Bureau requires all foreigners to apply for a valid passport and, in some cases, visas.

Aside from formal definitions, it is essentially a visa privilege to enter a particular country. Restricts and permits the activities of certain individuals when they enter the country.

A Japanese visa can be obtained at any Japanese Embassy or Consulate General in Japan. Choosing the right office building depends on where you live. The application for a Japanese visa must be submitted in person. However, if you live in a remote area, you may also be able to apply for postal service in certain cases.

The Japanese travel visa – or any other type of visa required to enter Japan – is the three main Japanese visa options: 1. Visa-Free Stay:

If you are planning to travel in Japan for 90 days or less nationwide, and is primarily engaged in tourism, friends or family members, you can travel visa-free. This option is designed for tourists and other short-term visitors to Japan.

Certain restrictions apply, of course. For example, you do not have to work or earn money in Japan if you travel to a country for a visa-free stay. When entering the airport's immigration area, your passport must be valid for the entire duration of the intended stay. If you want to change the visa status (for example, work water) later, you must leave Japan and return to the new visa later.

2. Worker's Visas:

Many people travel to Japan with the intention of seeking employment there and many others get into the country after they've been doing a new job or they changed jobs from another country. In any of these cases, the Japan Immigration Office requires that you first receive a Labor Visa for approval. Any work that allows you to consider a foreign resident in Japan requires a work visa.

3. General Visa:

There are other reasons why you want to travel to Japan but as a tourist or even a person seeking money? In this case, you would need a general visa. For example, people involved in cultural activities or studies would need this type of visa. To enter the general visa, you must also enter Japan, college students, students, trainers, and family stay / stay attendees. In these cases, a general visa is required if you want to stay in Japan for more than 90 days.

We note that there are a handful of other types of Japanese visas that should be used in other special situations. These are defined, diplomatic and official visas. However, these are quite rare. If you have to submit such an application for your case in Japan, you will be directed to a valid visa application.

Take a look at these three major Japanese visa options when preparing for a trip or long stay in Japan.

Source by Robbie T. James

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *