Japan Travel Visa – 6 Japanese Foreign Visas

Immigration departments of most companies in the world today require foreign visitors to apply for a visa to enter the country. There are of course exceptions: in many countries there are special agreements with some countries that allow their citizens to travel without a visa in the country. In general, however, such agreements are only valid for short stays: longer visits require a visa. Japan is no exception.

If you're looking for a Japanese travel visa, learn about six types of Japanese visas. Depending on the reasons you travel to Japan, you will need one of these types of visas to access certain activities, visit and execute in the country.

Type 6 visa: temporary visitor visa, work visa, general visa, visa, diplomatic visa and official visa.

The first type of visa-free stay. This is technically a temporary visitor's visa as indicated by the name. However, do not let the name be foolish: visa-free stay has many limitations. In order to stay in Japan for visa-free travel, you must enter ninety days after your arrival. In addition, you must wear a passport that will be valid throughout your stay and you must have a ticket from the country. This visa is valid for 90, 30 or 15 days.

If you would like to work in Japan – looking for money in any way while you are there – you need to apply for a visa before you enter the country. According to the Japanese Immigration Office, the employment visa is good for 1 or 3 years. You must sign in to the Japanese visa for work before entering Japan. This means that you will not be able to enter Japan without a visa-free stay, and then work with a working visa without leaving the country.

The official categories of the Japanese Job Visa include: Professor, Artist, Religious Activity, Journalist, Investor / Legal / Accounting Services, Medical Services, Researchers, Trainers, Engineers, Human Scientists, Entrepreneurs, Entertainers, and Qualified Workforce

Are more than 90 days but do not plan to earn money while there. Instead, maybe you can study or participate in some cultural activities in Japan. Or maybe you are staying with friends, family, or staying longer than 90 days. If this is your situation, you will need to sign up for a General Visa visit to Japan. This is good for 1 or 6 months (cultural activity), 2 years or 1 year (college student), 1 year or 6 months (pre-student), 1 year or 6 months (interns) or 3/2/1 or 6 / 3 months (dependent).

On the other hand, you may be married to a Japanese citizen, you reside in Japan or stay in the long run. In this case, you must apply for a visa to stay legally in Japan. This is valid for 3 years, 1 year or 6 months.

Finally, if you have a diplomatic or diplomatic courier in Japan you will need a diplomatic visa when you enter Japan. According to the data of the Immigration Office of Japan, a diplomatic visa is valid only for the duration of the mission. The visa is valid for the duration of the mission. Likewise, if you generally support diplomatic activities such as diplomatic support technical or administrative staff, you must apply for an official visa. Like a diplomatic visa, this visa is only valid for the duration of the mission.

Noteworthy: if your specific plans for trips to Japan are not clear at this time, you will be able to enter Japan via a visa-free stay while you open your options. This is okay, provided you actually leave the country within the given 90 days and that you are not trying to make money in Japan. However, if you intend to work longer than 90 days or plan to work, take the wise thing and apply the right type of visa. This can be a lot of trouble later.

To find Japanese ways to find 6 such uses, plan your upcoming trip and / or stay in Japan. For more information, visit the Washington embassy website.

Source by Marie-Claire Smith

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *