The Millennium is the era of information technology, the Internet and computers. They become part of our everyday life. We can not dream without it. In order to respect them, in this article, I discuss various future ideas about the computer and the technology.
You are here:
- The technology is defined by two types of people: those who handle what they do not understand and those who understand what they do not handle
- Any sophisticated technology is indistinguishable from magic.
- The first rule in any technology in business is that automation for efficient operation increases efficiency. The second is that inefficient automation will increase efficiency.
- Informatics and business are inseparably intertwined. I do not think anybody could talk intelligently about one without talking to the other.
- Technology is nothing. What matters is to trust in people that they are basically good and smart, and if you give them a tool, they will do wonderful things with them.
- Always a new technology, an old problem and a great idea have become innovations at the same time.
- Today's science is the technique of tomorrow.
- I think it's fair to say that personal computers have become the most powerful tool we've ever created. They are tools of communication, they are the means of creativity and can be shaped by their users.
- Handle your password as a toothbrush. Do not let anyone else use it and get a new one every six months.
- The next big explosion will be when genetics and computers come together. I'm talking about an organic computer – biological materials that can function as semiconductors
- Computing is no longer about computers. It's about life.
- Due to our computer and computing versatility, human attention and time are scarce.
- The new information technology – internet and e-mail – virtually eliminated the physical costs of communication.
- Part of the computer inhumanity is that if it is properly programmed and runs smoothly, it is absolutely sincere.
- By the time we reach the 2040s, we can propagate human intelligence with billions of times. This will be a profound change that is unique in nature. Computers will become smaller and smaller. Finally, they penetrate into our body and brain and make it healthier and smarter.
To sum up, there is very little thinking about computers and technology that boldly talk about prospects, importance and efficiency
Source by Rosina S Khan