Do you know what makes it easy to understand a script? Well, if you mean vocabulary and grammar, you will not hit the target. In fact, coherence makes it easy to understand and understand a script. So, now you get the answer. But here is a new question: What coherence really is. Some people have the same cohesion and coherence. In fact, both are different. However, coherence and cohesion all contribute to writing a great writing. This article discusses only coherence.
Each script has two elements: one is the unity of ideas, the other is the unity of sentences and paragraphs. Both elements are equally important for each writing to make the readers understandable. The consistency of ideas is coherence. If a writer combines ideas in the whole text, they say that they have coherence. One thing you need to understand is that writing at a level of well-formulate sentences and paragraphs but not necessarily needed to formulate coherently is another way.
The best way to have coherent writing is to insist on writing paragraphs. If you require certain rules, your writing will be coherent. These are:
- In every paragraph, always explain only one idea.
- Start the first paragraph with a theme block. The sentence is the sentence that explains the idea that you want to work in the paragraph.
- After writing the topic sentence, explain the thought in the paragraph further. When you finish the paragraph, skip what you said in this paragraph.
- Start the second paragraph with a topic sentence that is linked to the last lines in the first paragraph. Then explain the paragraph's topic sentence. At the end of the second paragraph close the paragraph with what you explained.
- The third paragraph has a topic sentence linking the last line of the second paragraph. Then repeat the same process again and again until you finish your article.
These easy-to-follow rules will certainly help in making coherence. If you want to look at the coherence of your written piece, type the sentences into a column. If you find a logical link between these sentences, your writing is coherent.
Keep in mind that a coherently written article or blog has a lasting impact on readers' minds. It also makes writing easy to understand. So what do you expect now? Follow these rules and create coherently written articles and blogs that your readers will surely love.
Source by Sandeep B Rathore