Blogging has become the internet mainstream consciousness. The marketing of casual browsers and newcomers is linked to new phenomena: Blogger Millionaire. Who would not want to join this growing rank to make financially successful things as easy as, well, in writing. This is not a Pulitzer Prize, a prize-winning prose we're talking about, simply writing every day to writing a note for your best friend, just blogging, instead of writing the letter and sending it by post, "font" is key on the computer , and will be published for everyone.
I often ask, "All right … but where is the money?"
I got this from the newcomers and from those who have been blogging for years.
For example, my girlfriend's daughter had a blog about knitting. He writes that his own yarn is rotated, painted, and where to find his natural dye. Chrissy has been holding this blog for years and has a good reader value over 2000. Do not make money on it. May.
Internet is a new world – a virtual world. Just as true, there are geographic demographics. In the real world, we visit countries, cities, and addresses. On the Internet we visit categories, slots and URLs. As in the real world, some titles are business locations. You can buy books, clothes, binder and needles, and more on the web. Online sales are the most dynamically growing segment in the retail market. Interestingly, surveys show that people do not buy on the Internet, but get information to find the problem. That's why blogs are so useful. Be Chrissy and his blog, which remains ChrisysNaturalKnittingWays.com (not a genuine domain). Here you can find tips on how to spin your own yarn, how to paint, yarn to yarn, and so on. This is an online publication, just like a magazine or newspaper that is bought in the local newsstand unless it does not have the traditional hard-copy costs – no paper or printing machine, staff, no distribution.
How can you get money in this publication?
Everything on the Internet is the twin in the offline world. How to make money with papers and magazines? Tip: Not from magazine sales. Especially from ads.
How many ways can Chrissy make a purchase on her blog?
1. Google AdSense; This is the simplest and fastest way to earn money. You've seen sites and you've seen "Google ads". Business owners, both online and off, implementing online advertising are an effective way to generate traffic on their sites – both online and off. Of course, they want to advertise their target markets.
Chrissy's blog is a unique niche. Not many people are rotating or dying their own yarn. It is a target market that is an enterprise that specializes in the supply of natural yarn dye, and is very interested in advertising. Natural yarn dyes are Google advertisers. The Google system will find ChrissysNaturalKnittingWays.com and place natural yarn dyes. add your blog. A knitter goes to Google, writes the "natural yarns" keywords and gets to a page with the Chrissy blog. The knitting machine clicks on a blog, reads an article about natural dyes that interest you, and realizes that there are ads for natural dyes. The knitter clicks on the ad. At this point, the advertiser pays Google and Google pays a one percent to Chrissy to pay for the ad serving.
2. Amazon: This is another source of income. Amazon not only sells books and magazines, but real products. In this case, Chrissy has to open the Amazon Associate account and select the products that you want to advertise on your site. There might have been a subscription for a knitting magazine, it could have been a supplier of unique yarn made of dog hair or anything that would be serious hobby knitters would be interested in. Every time they click on Amazon's ads on Chrissy & Blog and buy the product, Chrissy gets a commission from Amazon.
3. Partners: Chrissy could search the Internet for other binding related products. Sometimes there is someone who made a DVD that exactly shows the novice how to tie together, giving a frame to run the frame and the bead. There are many merchants who have created an affiliate program. Chrissy subscribes as a affiliate and re-publishes this vendor on her blog. The merchant will pay Chrissy a fee for each blog visitor who buys from the ad. A good affiliate source is Clickbank.
4. Product: Chrissy is an experienced knitter. You can write an e-book about the joys of the knitting and sell it on your blog for $ 27.00. You will now retain all the money you paid for your purchase from your blog.
5. Independent Advertisers: As Chrissy's blog grows, it invites advertisers to post banners and fill in the ad space. What if there are four such advertisements at just $ 25 a month? This is $ 100 in addition to your site's other sources of income. Because your site is of outstanding importance and is in circulation, this fee will be $ 25 per ad or a healthy $ 1600 per month.
They are by no means the only way to blog money, but you're good at starting. Build your money blogging muscles. Write something you really know and enjoy. Make money with that blog with your ads. Audits are getting more and more frequent. Yes, you can become a billionaire of Blogger!
Source by Valentina P Bellicova