Are you a hip hop artist, entrepreneur, or fan who want to earn money in the rap industry? Have you ever thought about launching a hip-hop blog? Believe it or not, hip-hop blogs will become more and more popular and offer a lot of opportunities for hip-hop bloggers to make money online. If the idea of having to pay to share their thoughts and opinions on the rays, the music to your ear, then there is a way to get started.
Step 1 – Choose a domain name and web host
Domain name is the site address people are using to visit their blog. In general, you want to choose an easy-to-remember domain name, and people will remember what types of content they find on your site. Examples of things you want to use as a domain name:
- Your stage name (if you are an artist)
- Name of your company (if you have an entertainment company or an independent label)
- The blog name
An available domain you want to register quickly to prevent someone else's use. There is a small domain registration fee, but many web hosting services are waiving the domain registration fee when you sign up for storage.
Step 2 – Install WordPress
WordPress Blogging software used for more than 200 million websites. There are several reasons why WordPress is so popular:
- Affordability – WordPress is 100% free
- Easy to use – No computer or programming skills required for installation and use
- Very customizable – Thousands of free themes and extensions can be downloaded
- Supported – One of the largest community of WordPress open source software, so it's easy to find free online technical support.
WordPress is usually installed in less than five minutes via the web hosting control panel. Once installed, you can personalize your blog with the chosen hip-hop theme and install the plug-ins you want to use through the blog dashboard.
Step 3 – Start Hip-Hop Release Related Content
After you set up your blog, you are ready to publish the content. You generally want to publish the content of interest to hip-hop fans. This may include the following:
- Hip-hop related news
- Music, videos and pictures from rappers
- Reviews of new rap music
- Information about upcoming hip-hop events
- Links to other hip-hop blogs
If you're a rapper or producer, you should not be in trouble creating content based on your own music. Likewise, if you are launching your own entertaining company or an independent hip-hop title, you can blog with the artists you work with. If you are not at all in the music business, you can spend a few hours a day reading other hip-hop blogs and post a comment on the hottest hip-hop themes every day. Most importantly, create as many good hip-hop themes as you can each week.
Entries posted on your blog are finally "the most important search engines" ("Google", "Google" Yahoo, Bing, etc.). After indexing, the blog will appear in search results for hip-hop content. The more posts you post and the better the quality of these posts, the better chance people will discover the blog through search engines.
Step 4 – Make Money on Your Blog
There are many ways to make money as a hip-hop blogger. Here are some of the easiest ways to do so:
- Join an ad network and earn money each time someone clicks on your ad on your site
- Join a companion program and earn commissions for products and services used by readers
- Free e-commerce plug-in installation and own CDs, digital downloads, and hip-hop products
- Give your ad site directly to artists and labels who want to promote their music on your site
- Translate your blog to a membership site and charge people access to exclusive content
- Completes a small fee on each of your CDs viewed on your blog
- Uploading people to post on the rap videos blog
These are just a few simple ways to use money as a hip-hop blogger. Experiment with these methods and see which methods you will get the most money. Or be creative and come up with something completely new. As long as content and traffic are constantly displayed, the money will come.
Step 5 – Promote Your Blog
Hop a blog and start it. The more targeted web traffic you get, the more money you can earn. That's why it's important to see your blog as many hip-hop fans as possible. Here are some free ways to promote your hip-hop blog:
- Add your site to as many hip-hop friendly web directories as you can
- Be active in hip-hop forums and other hip-hop blogs (please include a link to your blog in your "signature")
- Set pages on social media sites like Facebook, MySpace, and Twitter and link them to your blog
- Talk to other bloggers about site review, link exchange, and any guest reviews
By following quick and easy steps, you can start your own hip-hop blog and become a rap-gainer His journey in a few hours.
Source by O Marshall