With a wide range of conversations in the air, it would be good to ask questions outside the box. Here are some of the possible questions that correspond to this category:
1. When was the last time you started a party and decided you really had a pig on a dipper?
2. If you choose a superpower, you decide to be able to read the minds or get the water up very quickly without dropping a drop
3. What is the record time, when it was without a shower?
4. What types of phone conversation messages do you hear completely?
5. What gifts do you love most?
6. What are the favorite names you called a racing car in a traffic jam?
7. What is the most memorable experience of cheese?
8. If there was a dime every time someone called a wart, would you be poor or rich?
9. Can you write a scent of a very hot barn?
10. If you accidentally dropped the lid of the aspirine bottle in the toilet, would you fish or ransom it?
11. Are you satisfied with the form of language?
12. What is the purpose of the battery with a blade of the razor?
13. What is your favorite dried flesh?
14. When would you take photos, would the subjects take the camera?
15. Did you ever learn how to poke?
16. Are they searching for abandoned change of vending machines and payphones?
17. What is the biggest rubber band you ever chewed on?
18. Where was the last time you split your pants?
19. How many tissues can be inserted into your mouth?
20. What lessons are you willing to pay?
21. How much do you want to offer a Rembrandt painting?
22. Can you write the most frustrating experience with plastic cover?
23. What are your favorite hardware devices?
24. Do you have a lucky shirt and why are you lucky?
25. Where does the reserve change place?
26. How many times a week do you find yourself trying to identify some odors?
27. What's the strangest thing you've ever done with a spoon?
28. How long do wicker furniture keep in the house?
29. What are your favorite things with your fingers?
30. Have you been writing graffiti and, if so, what was your favorite?
31. If you smell the smell, check that you are? 19459002
There are a lot more, but I think that's enough now.
Source by John Dir