A new, proud nation's enthusiasm and energy are on the streets and in the city center of Cape Town, in the West of the South African Republic. Visitors have a wealth of shopping opportunities, art, music, cuisine, theater, entertainment and nightlife. And for athletic and adventurous, there is something that suits everyone's adrenaline rush-from all sorts of traditional sports to water sports to helicopter flips.
Beautiful Motherland has to be able to offer it, but because we do not intend to introduce a comprehensive touristic brochure – you can get detailed information about the various tourist information offices.
A GOOD SPACE CITY: Built between 1666 and 1679, this pentagonal fortress is the oldest colonial and best preserved structure in South Africa. Guided tours every day – cultural exhibitions, military history and colorful ceremonies, dungeons, blacksmiths, fine wines and Cape Malay cuisine can be enjoyed.
FRAMEWORK: Jan van Riebeeck, the first African colonial governor in South Africa, founded in 1962 to transport fresh fish and vegetables to pass through the ships. The Garden of the Society is a green, peaceful oasis in the bustling modern city, worthy of walking and house is the SA Museum and Planetarium, the SA Historical Museum Museum, the Jewish Museum SA, the SA National Gallery with contemporary art.
CRAFT MARKETS: Taste Africa on the Green Market and walk in St. George's Castle, where sellers sell African garbels, jewelery and books to bric-a-brac. Visit the Greenpoint, Noordhoek and Khayelitsha crafts markets.
CABLE CAR UP TABLE MOUNTAIN: The peak of Table Mountain is more than 1,000 feet high, offering spectacular views and sports for a restaurant, shop, telescope and promenade.
CAPE MALAY Quarter: Bo-Kaap's well-known, guided hiking tours provide insight into the influences of colorful Malay culture by the SA cuisine and architecture of Cape Town.
LONG STREET: Famous for all kinds of fascinating shops, antiques, collections, clothing and books, vibrant nightlife and good restaurants.
Discover the city on the open buses and find out about the history and culture of Mother's Day.
V & A Waterfront, Cape Town, South Africa
The Victoria & Alfred waterfront in Cape Town is a job that has become South Africa's most visited tourist attraction. It has over 270 modern shops, street entertainment, live shows in the outdoor amphitheater, 11 cinemas, Imax theater, 7 hotels, two ocean aquariums where you can swim with sharks, boat trips, harbor cruises, arts and crafts markets, designer dresses, African souvenirs and jewelery stores, many excellent restaurants, historic sites, a working brewery – some of them mentioned.
The departure point of the ferries and Robben Island's largest security prison where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 27 years.
* Visit the V & A Waterfront for great restaurants and shopping
* Visit the Two Ocean Aquarium on V & A Waterfront
* Take an Excursion to Robben Island on V & A Waterfront
* Sailing from the sun on the V & A Waterfront
* Visit the oldest building in the country at Good Hope Castle
* Spend some time in the historic corporate garden
* Visit the green marketplace for handicraft stands in Africa.
* Visit the Long Street with antique and bookstores
* Explore the city with outdoor cape
* Explore the Bo Cape with the Cape Malay flavor
on a bus
to Chapman's peak
* Travel to the mountain mountain
* Take a cruise ship from the harbor
* Visit Mostert Million, Visit the Rodes Memorial on the Table Mountain slopes where the antelope moves freely
* Newlands Stadium and Cricket Fields
* Picnic in the Newlands Forest with Stunning Burial
* The award-winning Cavendish Square Shopping Center in Claremont
* Visit the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden – more than 5,000 species of native flora
* Visit the Constantia valley and the estate
Atlantic Ocean Cape Town, South Africa
* Visit the Green Point Craft Market on Sundays
* Walk on Sea Point Beachfront Promenade
* One of the most spectacular scenic walks in the world – Chapman Peak Drive
Swimming in the Olympic size d Swimming pool in Sea Point
* Visit the four elite beaches between Clifton Rocks
* Enjoy the view from a restaurant in Camps Bay
* Visit Llandudno surfing and diving
* Visit the harbor of Hout Bay at Yacht Club Marina and Mariner's Wharf
* Sunset cruises from Hout Bay harbor
* Diving, Surfing, Kite-surfing, Sea Kayaking, Deep Sea Fishing
* Abseil from Chapman Summit
* Shore from Hout Bay to See the Seal South Africa
* Take a train ride from Simonstown to Muizenberg
* Take the Boulders Beach Penguins in Simon City
* Visit Simon County Toy Museum and Maritime Museum
] * Visit the Gemstone Factory in Simon City
* Visit the Tomb of Discomfort in Simon
* Swim on Fish Hoek Beach
* Snorkel on Sunnycove Beach in Fish Hoek
* Going to the hills near the Kalk Bay
* Browse antique shops in Kalk Bay
* Visit the old fishing harbor in Kalk Bay
* Horseback riding 8 km to Long Beach near Noordhoek
* Visit the Kommetjie for great surfing, fishing and canoeing excursions
Visit Cape Point, the Good-Hope Nature Reserve
* Walk to Cape Point to see the Fynbos (native flora)
* Visit the Ostrich Farm – Camel Tours
* Walk to the Silvermine Nature Reserve
* Surfing on "Hoek" or walking on the Noorhoek shore
* Sunset on the Beach – Noordhoek with Champagne
* Diving, Surfing, Kite Surfing, Sea Kayaking, Deep Sea Fishing,
* Blaauwberg Region, Cape Town Subway, South Africa
(19459004) * The most modern fishing spots, windsurfing, wind and kite surfing
* The Canal Walk, the largest shopping mall in the continent
Sailing at Rietvlei in the Nature Reserve
* Milnerton Golf Club
* Visit Sanccob, the famous ambulance centers for contaminated seabirds and penquins.
* Visit the Grand West Casino complex with 2 hotels, the Olympic Games, and the Grand West Casino complex.
* Visit the Melkbosstrand on the West Coast Coast
* Koeberg Power and Nature Conservation Area
* Tygerberg Region, Cape Town,
* Entertainment and Sports at Velodrom
* The Durbanville Wine Route opens six wine tasting tastings
* Durbanville Golf Club
* Enjoy a Little Visit to Khayelitsha on Cape Flats
* Durbanville Golf Course
* Oostenberg has its own wine tasting with wine tasting and obstructing picnics
* Visit the Tygerberg Zoo, Drakenstein Lion Park and Animalzone
* Visit to the Wijnland Automobile Museum – Asian and Vintage Cars in the Country
* The Kuils River Golf Club offers 18 hole courses,
* Visit the Helderberg Wine Road, West
* Visit the Stellenbosch Wine Cellar
* Swim in the Beach and Gordon Bay Long, White, and Visitors Welcome
* Helderberg Region, Cape Town Subway, South Africa , secured beaches
* Visit the Somerset West Helderberg Nature Reserve
* Visit the Fynbos Biosphere near Betty Bay
* Lonely Seaside Clarence Drive to Rooi Els
* From Gordon Bay to August to November
* Shop Somerset Mall, the largest shopping malls in Western Cape
* Take a cruise along the beautiful False Bay Road Muizenberg (19459004) * Take a cruise along the beautiful False Bay Way to Muizenberg
* Visit the historic Vergelegen Wine Estate
* Visit Mo nkey To (19459004) * Golf at Erinvale, Somerset West and Beach Golf Clubs
* Walking along the Gansbaai along the coast
* See spheres at Spier Wine Estate
Source by Monika Moser