You're probably here because someone told you, "You have to start a blog!" so he did … And now you do not know what to do next.
Here's a long list of blog tips that every blogger must have in their list of ideas and stuff
- Start writing something ALL one day. Do not worry so much about what, just write. The more you write, the better it will be. The better you get, the more interesting your content will be.
- Write what you already know. Do not try to invent yourself again on your blog. Write down what you know what you are interested in, and those people who are already your friends.
- Do not try to make a print on the first blog post. Just write. Grab her. If you never start, you will never get somewhere to start. Enter the first entry.
- Share. I know that probably not the most fascinating thing about the Internet, nobody cares. Share. Tell your friends. Tell your family and persuade them to read at least. Leave a message and comment on their messages.
- If someone asked a question in the answers, write another blog post to answer the question. Extend the answer a bit and connect to another site, so you can find more information by clicking the link.
- Always invite people to comment on what they wrote on your blog. You want comments. Interaction is required. Ask.
- Visit other people's blogs that resemble yours and invite them to visit you. Do not put links to the comment, put the link in the specified location. Make sure the link is correct (copy and paste it if necessary).
- Do not accept any comments on your blog. If you do not refer to what you wrote or sell something you do not support, delete them.
- If you add additional blog posts, focus on finding a common theme for your blog. What do you write about the most? This is your passion. Continue writing.
- Any blog post you started but not finished … Or finish or delete them once a month. Otherwise, they only take part in the background.
- Keep visiting other people's blogs and resubmit them to your blog.
- Keep sharing your blog with others in your social media and friends. Share it everywhere.
- Support other interesting blogs. Invite other bloggers to share their content on their blog. Publishers and Interactive Sharing result in multiple readers.
- Find the products and books that you can view on related topics. Write about them, review them, and bind them.
- Remind your readers: "Visit the links and read my blog posts". When writing forums or other spaces.
Are you ready for blogging?
Source by Jan Verhoeff