Imagine lying under warm sand under the blue sky, pine and palm trees that rattle behind your head and waves gently over your toe on the shore. You are in the Hua Hin seaside resort, a well-deserved vacation. This is happiness, you think after an hour of the day. After four hours, the sand is itchy, the sun is flaming, and your iPod runs out of power. What to do? Retreat to the seaside resort and get back? Or try something more exciting?
There are often many exciting things on the beach that can happen near sand and sand, or during surfing. Here is a Top 10 list of activities that take some time at the Hua Hin seaside resort!
10. Water Sports: Like any seaside resort community, there are many opportunities to explore the waves and explore the beach. Take, for example, a bottle of canoe or sea kayak into the small bay and the beaches that lie on the shores of the Gulf of Thailand.
9. Eco Cruise: Take a trip to the wild side when you find a boat for a prince adventure in Hua Hin. Go for an evening expedition on a real squid boat or sail to Monkey Island.
8. Snorkeling: Under the waters of the Gulf of Thailand, a whole world is waiting to be explored. Slide into a snorkel mask and a few fins at the beach resort and see for yourself.
7. Cycling: With a small boom, you can easily explore the 5 km of Hua Hin Beach by renting a bike and seeing local attractions.
6. Elephant Trekking: While elephants are not always on the seashore, they could by themselves leave the opportunity to ride in one of the most magnificent creatures of nature in a beautiful setting
5. Thai massage: up to on the beach, either in the air-conditioned spa area of Hua Hin Beach Resort, a Thai massage is one of the best ways to interact with Thai culture and feel incredibly relaxed at the end.
4. Fishing: Grab the famous local seafood. Pour the line straight from the edge of surfing into the sea or go on a deeper fishing trip
3. Golf: Ask your resort to find the links at Hua Hin's famous golf courses. Anantara Hua Hin Beach Resort organizes golf courses for its guests.
2. Dragon Boat: Soar up the waves as a seabird, when you learn the art of dragoning, one of the most exciting sports on the water.
1. Eating Local Seafood: In the sunshine you can play all day hungry! Take local delicacies, often sold a few steps from the beach blanket – grilled fish and squid, freshly caught, iced pineapple slices, coconut ice cream and much more. Whether in the nicest restaurant or the smallest street stall supplier, Hua Hin's food rarely disappears.
Enjoy the exciting things at Hua Hin Beach Resort.
Source by Maddox G. Raphoya