Going to Bangkok? Detection overwhelmed with hotel choices? Well, do not be.
Here are some great Bangkok hotels that we recommend based on our budget:
1. 8,000-9,000 BAHT A NIGHT – THE ORIENTAL HOTEL – One of the most important hotels in the world. Bangkok's oldest hotel on the banks of Chao Phraya River. Beautiful colonial style architecture. Not in downtown.
2. 7,000-8,000 BAHT A NIGHT
– THE PENINSULA BANGKOK HOTEL – Great reviews, world prizes. On the banks of the Chao Phraya River, but on the far island. The free shuttle bus connects to the BTS skytrain.
– SUKOTHAI HOTEL – Beautiful contemporary Thai architecture in a beautiful landscaped garden. A bit further away from shopping areas, but worth the beauty.
– FOUR COLOR HOTEL BANGKOK – Directly to the BTS skytrain. The name guarantees the luxury. Near most shopping centers.
3. 6000-7000 Baht Night
– GRAND HYATT ERAWAN – Amazing garden spa. Very close to the BTS skytrain. High-end shopping right below the hotel and just across the street.
– BANYAN TREE BANGKOK – One of the newest hotels in Bangkok. Bangkok's tallest hotel building. Extraordinary spa and massage.
4. 5.000-6.000 BAHT A NIGHT – SHERATON GRANDE SUKUMVIT – Beautiful Thai / Bali style swimming pool with relaxing soothing underwater music. Good in BTS skytrain.
– SHANGRI-LA HOTEL – On the shore of Bangkok Chao Phraya River. Nice swimming pool, nice view. But do not try the hotel's Angelini Italian restaurants.
5. 4,000-5,000 BAHT A NIGHT
– CONRAD HOTEL BANGKOK – Contemporary hotel for a modern lifestyle. Take a walk to get to the BTS skytrain. Traffic is always awful in front of the hotel.
– PLAZA ATHENEE HOTEL – Nice and close to the BTS skytrain. But the name of the hotel may cause a pronunciation problem between you and your local taxi driver. Bring your hotel business card with the name of the trip in Thai.
6. 3,000-4,000 BAHT Night
– MARRIOTT RESORT AND SPA – Located on the banks of the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok. It is very similar to a secluded and relaxing resort. Not downtown but the free shuttle to the BTS station is all right.
– NAI LERT PARK, RAFFLES INTERNATIONAL HOTEL – Lush garden with a relaxed atmosphere. Within walking distance of BTS Skytrain and shopping malls.
– TRIPLE TWO SILOM HOTEL – Nice boutique hotel with contemporary Asian design. At night, enjoy the Silom Road street market.
7. 2,000-3,000 BAHT A NIGHT
– PATUMWAN PRINCESS HOTEL – Excellent location, but always under renovation. In the MBK mall. Try the hotel's Japanese + Korean buffet lunch in the Konju restaurant, only $ 25 per person.
– SOFITEL SILOM – Cozy boutique hotel in Bangkok. A few steps from the night market on Silom Road. Near BTS skytrain.
8. 1,000-2,000 Baht A NIGHT
– BUDDY LODGE KHAO SAN ROAD – Nice hotel in the world-famous Khao San Road. Good for backpackers, with more budgets. Ask for a quiet room. Khao San night can be noisy.
9. 500-1000 Baht Night
– ROYAL RIVER HOTEL – Bangkok on the Chao Phraya River. It is very difficult to get into the city. Great room for a small price. You will also get a free buffet breakfast.
For this writing 1 US $ = 40 Thai Baht.
Source by Monice Dulcinea