So I decided to give advice and find a Thai girlfriend. Large! This is the first step for you in a very happy life. So the first thing is to go out and find a girl. My past article has provided great advice on how to do this and we will give you lots of advice in the future. But once you find this special Thai girl, you would like to impress her by knowing a few words / phrases that will be useful if your new Thai beauty impresses.
Today, 7 Thai words / phrases that need to be known when a girl is online or traveling to Thailand. Note that these are rough English pronunciations for actual Thai words. The good news is that most Thai girls can read at least one little English language and will be able to understand these English written Thai words and phrases when talking online or on Thai dating websites. Let's start!
1. The first thing you need to learn to tell your Thai daughter is that she looks beautiful. We can say this as follows: Sway mak. The word "sway" means that nice and "mak" is very. Alternatively, you can say "Narak mak" which is "very cute".
2. Then you need to know what you can say if you say it is beautiful here. You may just say "hob khun ka" which is "thank you" thai. Or it may be whimsical and say "pak waan", which is "sweet mouth". It's a cute and dirty way for a Thai girl, which means she doesn't believe her completely sweet words.
3. If you just meet her Thai lady, you should ask her if she has a friend or kick. He says, "Khun me faen mai?" This is literally, "is your friend?"
4. When you start your Thai girlfriend seriously, it's time to start calling her with the name of the love of Thai ladies. The word "tirak". When you call it, it melts literally with happiness. But just make sure you first understand it!
5. If she speaks to a girl and may be late, tell her "sweet dreams". You can say, "Faan dee". I really like it and will sleep to think of you. Trust me.
6. Finally, and perhaps most importantly, the first night you hold a date. If you are in Thailand, make sure you get to a nice romantic restaurant and bring a bottle of wine. Raise your glass and tell "chon gaow". If you drink from a glass, say "chon cuord." "Gaow": glass and "cuord": glass.
7. The last sentence you want to learn when looking for a Thai girl is the big word "L". If I want to say I love you, just say "Pom rak khun". I leave the rest for you!
Source by Drew Patterson