Guest blogging is one way to market your business & # 39; You can get a website and links to your site.
Guest blogging means writing an article or post to write to someone else's website or blog. There is usually no exchange of payment. Instead, you get links to the article in return for your article on your site. The links can be in the body of the article or in the author's bio or resource field. You must specify the site or blog owner.
Guest blogging is beneficial for both blog / site owner and guest blogger. Blog or site owner gets new content for free. Guest blogger receives links to your website or blog.
Here are some tips to get started with guest blogging.
1. Find blogger / guest bloggers sites where bloggers are looking for guest bloggers, and guest bloggers are trying to identify site owners who need content.
2. Register on the site and start looking at the types of blogs you are looking for. Your area of expertise or section determines which sites you want to submit to guest blogs. For example, if you distribute health products on your site and want to get back links, look for the sites that relate to the products you sell. You are looking for websites that complement your business and are not in direct competition with you.
3. Once you have found some blogs, make sure you visit these sites and note what articles have been recently discovered. You do not want to recommend an article that is similar to what is currently published.
4. Contact the blog owner and enter a new article. It is also acceptable to introduce yourself to the owner of the blog and ask if there is a specific article topic they want on their site.
5. Enter the details. Make sure you know the word limit before you send the article, how many links it may contain and where it should be. That is, ask if the links should be in the article or in the author's resource box, and make sure you know the format of the article.
6. Write and send a quality article. Make sure you edit and edit the article before sending it to the blog owner.
Guest blogging is an excellent way to get links to your site while promoting yourself as an expert in the field. Part of the content marketing plan.
Source by Phyllis Edson