As a digital nomad, I became a very efficient traveler.
So let's get the facts: Their popular career – in other words, from anywhere you can earn money – it's easier if you do not have much personal responsibility. If you have a wife and a child, it will be more complicated to raise your bet and go to the wildlife. It's not impossible, do not forget. It's just a lot more complicated.
It is less related to age than commitment. Someone who is older and uncultivated gets more freedom than someone else in the dormitory who is married and who is already traveling with children. When others depend on you for your livelihood, this limits your freedom.
2. Beware of material property – Things are beautiful. People like things. They love their own beautiful things, such as houses, fancy cars, expensive clothes, jewelery and more. But when you go on a nomadic lifestyle, the more you wear, the less freedom you get.
As far as material goods are concerned, the more you own, the more your business is, in my experience.
For example, if you have a good car, you want to make sure you take care of it. Carries it to the car wash weekly. We are very careful when driving through urban streets, so they do not get scratched or rattled. Do not let people eat or smoke in the car so that they do not stain or break down. After a while, he is no longer a car owner, but an employee of almost a car. You work better than the other way around.
For the nomads, the only possessions you really need are liquid assets, such as money or money. Everything else can be bought along the way
3. Continue Movement – A whole world is there waiting for you. Along the way, you can constantly explore beautiful new places and exciting experiences. Let's move on to see and experience the rest of the world within a limited time.
Your nomad career provides you with the tools. It will be for you to secure your way.
4. Charging Mobile Devices – This is more complicated than it sounds, especially if your trip takes you to some remote regions of the world where a reliable power supply is not guaranteed.
Consultancy is in a portable power supply that you can keep up to. So you can connect your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to never lose your energy – and contact – with the resources of your nomadic revenue: The Internet
5. Keep Your Happiness – The pursuit of a nomadic career to do all the things you want to do and be in the place where you want to be.
But happiness is not a destination or activity. It's a state of mind. Follow the paths that are the happiest ones and avoid those that cause anxiety and frustration. Simple advice is that almost no one follows. Except for nomadic warriors like you, that is.
- Family Freedom Project
- ALLPOWERS ™ Portable Solar Charger
- The Zen Habit Happiness Guide
Source by Stephan Iscoe