I was a blogger since September 2004, but this year I took it seriously. My blog journey started when I stumbled upon a Blogger.com company with Google that offered free tools to build a website.
In fact, Blogger contains free templates that can be customized with a domain on the server. If you like, you can accept your blog on your domain. Here are some of the advantages I found in blogging:
1) Easy to use. A blog can even be a rookie. All you have to do is publish and publish it. Blogging is as simple as this or even more complex.
2) Easy to update. Blogs can be updated weekly or daily, sometimes monthly on a static website. Even adding a few days a day can not be done on time and can be useful in the search rankings.
3) Fast spider web. Search engine spiders can browse blogs more frequently than static websites. There are websites that have spent eight months to index on Google, where Yahoo sometimes sometimes indexes my blogs in weeks sometimes.
4) If you write articles, you can paste all of them into your blog to freely release the content, which is widely available anywhere. The more content you have, the better.
5) You can index your site faster. An article or news from your site sends the spiders in an instant by optimizing the anchor link.
6) Give ad space. If you have a popular blog, you can create a revenue source by selling the ad slot. Blogads is one of the places where you can sell ad space to large companies.
7) Like your ad space, you can add AdSense to your blog to monetize your content. What I like about Blogger is that if you paste the AdSense code into the main template, you create a new page and AdSense will automatically appear when you create your post.
8) View affiliate products. If you have a blog that is a niche, then you can find affiliate programs for that niche and not rating them for a commission. Every time someone buys the product or service through the link, earns money.
9) It's still early to catch. Blogs and RSS feeds are used by a small portion of Internet users, so it's great to start blogging right now. Less than 10% of Americans, the largest online market, use this emerging trend.
10) Can be syndicated. Readers are an easy way to stay connected with updates to add your blog to My Yahoo and MSN. You can see the latest information and how long they have been added.
11) Yes, Bonus! Dear merchants know that if you add your blogs to My Yahoo, Yahoo can not index. You can use these two web pages to inform blog directories
updated the content.
There are no reasons why start your own blog. So when do you decide to blog?
© Oceanroc Publishing
Source by Nicholas Dixon