Today I share this article with you 06 travel tips for female travelers. So, if you are a female traveler who has self-confidence and security issues, these hacks will surely help keep you safe.
As a travel blogger, I always receive emails for female readers for their security when they are in one person or even in a hangout.
I think we've all heard these lines:
- The world is not a nice place.
- This country is unsafe
- May be the target for locals
Yes, there are some who have bad intent, but they trust me, the number is much less.
I've traveled to many countries, and places called hostile places are where I found the most friendly people. Understand that there are situations that are not in our hands. So do not ignore this
So with these 06 travel tips I try to help make it safe in foreign countries.
- Polite: The kindness and the smiling face is one of the best things a traveler is like you. At any point in the world, if you are smiling and polite, it can be solved in most difficult situations.
Say No: Always keep one thing in mind; if you have a slight smell then you say "No". Like most of the time, Gut's feelings have an idea of what's coming up.
For example, if you want to make friends with you and you do not feel good, just say politely, "No."
- Do not travel during the night: Yes this is another point you always keep in mind when traveling alone. If you travel from point A to point B, we recommend that you cover the distance during the morning.
- Knowing Fraud: Before visiting any country, whether in Great Britain, India, Malaysia, Russia or any other country, you must do your homework against the various scams faced by other travelers. Homework is needed for everyone. Try your research. It certainly helps you to understand what to do and do when you face the same problem.
- Appropriate dressing: In some cultures, people love humble love for churches, mosques, churches, and other places of worship. In addition, if you have a tattoo, try to cover it because you do not like everyone. So always try to cover your body and not show your skin in some countries.
- Cab Safety: Always try to keep your belongings in the back seat so that if you have to bark from the booth, you can do it without any thought. Then always keep your taxi number with you so that in case of an accident you can share the police or your nearest number.
So here was the 06 travel tip for solo female travelers. Hope you liked it.
Source by Tirthankar Bose